Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jelly Telly logo animation


Here's an animation I submitted recently to Jelly Telly, the new project from Phil Vischer who's best known as the creator of VeggieTales. I was inspired by the Flash animations of my friend Mike Foster and thought I'd try my hand at an animation.

Of course, I had grand ideas for this animation, but since this is my first animation in many years, I decided to stick with something very simple. I managed to complete this in a few hours using Moho, a vector animation program that uses bones to manipulate the vector artwork. Moho is now called Anime Studio.

I hope to submit more interesting animations as the weeks go by. I'm still getting the hang of Moho and will likely be teaching myself Flash soon as well. Watch this space!

No comments: