Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jeanne d'Arc Fontaine 1924-2011


My mother died early this morning. She was the most wonderful mother anyone could ever want and the kindest soul I've even known. She never had a bad thing to say about anyone and she was perpetually optimistic. She always saw the glass as half full, never half empty.

Thankfully, she never regained consiousness after her stoke yesterday morning and she died very peacefully around 12:20 am early today. She was well loved and lived a happy, blessed life. She will be sorely missed but we know that we will all someday be reunited in heaven.

2 comments:

ashley said...

So sorry to hear this Pierre. Will be thinking of you today.

tweed fox said...

my sincerest condolences.. and everyone's here at work. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find peace in knowing that she is watching over you. Love, Dara & pod & Ian